I have been thinking about my blog, wanting to get back into it, at least for the summer. What do I need more than a place to gather all my scattered, random thoughts on life, following Jesus, the U.S. military, homeschooling, Biblical worldview, art, nature, business...? So I'll start with this.
It is a small offering.
Classical Conversations has been a formative part of my six years as a "Homeschool Mom." Here is an Amazon Review I wrote today, about the 2nd Edition Foundations Curriculum Guide. I'm indebted to my long-time friend and fellow Air Force wife Heather Tiffany for drawing me into Classical Conversations in 2005. Eric and I have noticed that at least part of the widespread success of CC throughout the United States has to do with military wife networking. 
I still keep in touch with many of the moms I have met through CC. In addition to our church fellowship as we move with the Air Force, Classical Conversations has provided another opportunity to create long-lasting friendships for both parents and children. Since moving to South Florida, we've once again been blessed abundantly by our Pembroke Pines CC Community.
No comments:
Post a Comment